Saturday, May 8, 2010

Trips and keeping your eyes open


Ok..Long freakin trip! Birmingham to Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale to Vancouver (Canada) to Birmingham. Tired? Yepper.

Anyway..while trying to get to Vancouver to meet with Elaine (wife) who was there for a conference, I got waylaid in Minneapolis for 5 hours. That's the bad news. Good news is my brother lives there so he picks me up, we do a great Italian dinner with him and family, and drops me off at the airport where I can resume my trek.

On the way there...the weather gets a bit ugly so I lean out the window and shoot this sky shot. Staying on your toes is key here folks. If you see something unusual, shoot first and ask yourself questions later. This shot was posted on Facebook and immediately seen by someone that wanted to use it for stock. Stock market I bet.

Cheers!

ps: Love Vancouver!!!

No comments: