Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alabama Horse Council Annual Horse Show


Hello all!

Spent the weekend shooting the Alabama Horse Show in Montgomery. I had a booth set opposite the world famous trainer Craig Cameron where I had a selection of my horse images. A lot of folks signed up for email information and I booked a number of private horse photo sessions along with making a very nice connection with another trainer to provide images for their advertising program.

I've attached a few images from the show. I hope they show the flavor of how kids are a very big part of this event. Observant viewers may notice the lighting. It comes from opposite sides of the arena. I put up 4 strobes (two on each side about halfway up the stands) and rigged them with Paul C Buff strobe receivers which I triggered with a transmitter mounted on the hotshoe on my Nikon D3x.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know all the work is good, but the girl on the toy horse, that is just pure fun!