Saturday, November 3, 2007

Light to dark

Hey everyone!

Daylight savings is fast coming and with it...more sleep and less daylight.  So, more studio shooting.  

The forum I post on (Supershoots.net) has had some lively exchanges on my slip-of-the lip comment about GWC's.  Henceforth, that term will never ever pass my lips in the context I used it.  In any case, there does seem to be a goodly amount of interest for teaching about how to be a professional so I am continuing on with this venture.

Some of what needs to be covered will be, How to get clients, how to market yourself, how to produce a commercial shoot (do you need a producer?),  permitting, liability issues, production assistance, invoicing, copyright issues, releases and just what does a good assistant do anyhow?  What is grip, will I need it, what does it cost, where do I get it?

I encourage you all to drop me a note and if you have any other questions that need to be addressed let me know.  Oh, and yes....we will shoot at this workshop.

"If you're not flexible, you're not working."

Chuck

No comments: