Monday, November 19, 2007

Learning

Hello all!
While constructing my ideas for workshops, I ran across some books I've collected over the past few years and, although many of the earlier ones refer to film based work, they sure have some good meaty information on them if you'd substitute the printed media for electronic media references.  Just goes to show you some methods have really stood the test of time.

I will be doing updates on these methods in my workshops.  How to get work...how to promote...to whom you need to promote... who REALLY has the money. Tranlsating what you do in to paychecks is the goal.

Keep checkin in as the workshop idea begins to take shape.

Chuck St. John 
"...if you're not flexible, you're not working."


1 comment:

LSF-Photo said...

Do you ever get out to California? If so do you hold workshops?