Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ft. Lauderdale Studio


Hi all!  Sorry I've not posted in a great while.  Been stupid busy.

So...after 26 years in the same studio, I finally had to move.  The landlord decided to move some manufacturing tennants in and their chemical smells just drove us out of there.

So...seems that OMP has a studio.  They had originally intended to make it a rental place like the SoBe ones.  That didn't take off as much as intended, so when a friend and colleague from Birmingham mentioned the OMP studio, I called to take a look and see if I could make a deal there.  I met Brett and he took all four of us in their studio and allowed us to make some major changes in the studio layout.  I've attached a photo of the construction of the cyc wall, which they did not have.

So...gotta go back soon to finish painting and organizing.  I have a Swim & Sport shoot coming up do gotta get it ready for that.  This upcoming week, I have another trip to Green Bay Wisconsin to shoot for my hospital client there.  Always enjoy that.  Super people to work for. I will be at the Alabama Horse Association meet-up next week to shoot for them.  Should be fun as it's a fun group and there is another assignment for a yet as un-named new client in Tennessee.

I've attached a pic of the studio construction...stay tuned as when it's all finished, I'll do some proper pictures not from my iPhone

Bye fer now!




No comments: